Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.64Trending at £8.97
- £4.34Trending at £4.56
- £9.51Trending at £10.06
- £8.41Trending at £12.98
- £2.81Trending at £4.00
- £8.79Trending at £8.91
- £6.35Trending at £7.98
About this product
- DescriptionThe conflict between a growing human population and preserving biodiversity is a major environmental problem. This evaluation of the positive and negative effects of fencing in conservation and wildlife management includes case studies from around the world.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/01/2014
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight516 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMatthew Hayward,Michael J. Somers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.