CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £9.15
- £9.60Trending at £9.77
- £12.17Trending at £13.36
- £6.95Trending at £8.98
- £6.36Trending at £6.94
- £11.51Trending at £15.73
- £5.54Trending at £5.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an intellectual biography of Feng Youlan [Fung Yu-lan] (1895-1990). It explores Feng's work and the trajectory of changes in Feng's philosophical outlook against the social and political contexts of Feng's life from the 1920s to 1990.
- Author BiographyXiaoqing Diana Lin, Ph.D. (University of Chicago, 1993), is an Associate professor of history at Indiana University Northwest. She has written on Chinese cultural and intellectual history, including: Peking University: Chinese Scholarship and Intellectuals, 1898-1937 (SUNY, 2005).
- Author(s)Xiaoqing Diana Lin
- Date of Publication11/02/2016
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleModern Chinese Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Weight528 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.