Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on fengshui's significance in China, this book depicts the history of its reinterpretation in the West. It includes a historical account of fengshui over the last 150 years with anthropological fieldwork on contemporary practices in two Chinese rural areas and the recent spread of fengshui to the cities.
- Author BiographyOle Bruun is Associate Professor at Roskilde University's Institute for Society and Globalization. Besides working on fengshui and Asian perceptions of nature in general, he is a leading scholar on Mongolian studies. His edited volume, Mongols From Country to City, was published by NIAS Press in 2006.
- Author(s)Bruun Ole
- PublisherNIAS Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintNIAS Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.