CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.99Trending at £12.34
- £14.88Trending at £15.05
- £19.59Trending at £26.28
- £9.48Trending at £12.99
- £13.65Trending at £14.08
- £12.17Trending at £13.76
About this product
- DescriptionHow to understand the voice lost between forest and city, which cries, I am not wild, I am not human. What lies in the need to tame ourselves and others? These are the questions raised in Janet McAdams' Feral, the eagerly anticipated second collection by the American Book Award winning author of The Island of Lost Luggage.
- Author BiographyJanet McAdams grew up in Alabama and attended the University of Alabama, where she was graduated with a B.A. in English and an M.F.A. in Creative Writing. Her first book, The Island of Lost Luggage, won the Diane Decorah Award for Poetry from the Native Writers Circle of the Americas and was published by the University of Arizona Press in 2000. Praised by reviewers as closely crafted and achingly beautiful, the collection received the American Book Award in 2001. She has been a resident artist at the Hambidge Center, the MacDowell Colony, the Virginia Center, and Ucross. A certified Integral Yoga teacher, she also teaches creative writing and indigenous literature at Kenyon College, where she is the Robert P. Hubbard Professor of Poetry. She is the editor of the Earthworks series of indigenous writing for Salt.
- Author(s)Janet Mcadams
- PublisherSalt Publishing
- Date of Publication20/02/2007
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2007
- ImprintSalt Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.