All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume provides a reconstruction of Baur's contributions to specific fields of research. It offers a multi-faceted picture of his thinking, which will stimulate contemporary discussion.
- Author BiographyMartin Bauspiess is in the Department of New Testament Studies at the University of Tubingen.; Christof Landmesser is Professor of New Testament Studies at the University of Tubingen. ; David Lincicum is Associate Professor of Biblical Studies at the University of Notre Dame.; Peter C. Hodsgon is Emeritus Professor of Theology, Divinity School, Vanderbilt University.; Robert F. Brown is Emeritus Professor of Philosophy of Religion and History of Philosophy, University of Delaware.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication02/03/2017
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight752 g
- Width176 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Edited byChristof Landmesser,David Lincicum,Martin Bauspiess
- Translated byPeter C. Hodgson,Robert F. Brown
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £13.46Trending at £18.07
- £13.79Trending at £20.08
- £19.99Trending at £31.83
- £23.44Trending at £40.18
- £9.70Trending at £10.25
- £20.62Trending at £30.13
- £4.45Trending at £5.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.