CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.74
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.56
- £11.71Trending at £12.84
About this product
- DescriptionA subtle critique of declining communal virtues, arguing instead for active citizenship.
- Author BiographyFania Oz-Salzberger is Professor of History at the University of Haifa and director of the Posen Forum for Political Thought at the Faculty of Law. She has authored books and articles on the history of political thought.
- Author(s)Adam Ferguson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/1996
- Series TitleCambridge Texts in the History of Political Thought
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight410 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byFania Oz-Salzberger
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.