All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second volume of the book on the proof of Fermat's Last Theorem by Wiles and Taylor (the first volume is published in the same series). Here the detail of the proof announced in the first volume is fully exposed. The book also includes basic materials and constructions in number theory and arithmetic geometry that are used in the proof.
- Author BiographyTakeshi Saito, University of Tokyo, Japan.
- Author(s)Takeshi Saito
- PublisherAmerican Mathematical Society
- Date of Publication28/02/2015
- Series TitleTranslations of Mathematical Monographs
- Series Part/Volume Number245
- Place of PublicationProvidence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Mathematical Society
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.