Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £4.44Trending at £8.00
- £14.32Trending at £20.04
- £7.71Trending at £10.48
- £7.12Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.78
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a practical overview of fermented beverage production, focusing on concepts and processes pertinent to all fermented alcoholic beverages, as well as those specific to a variety of individual beverages. This book is useful for company producing or selling fermented alcoholic beverages.
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers
- Content NoteXXII, 423 p.
- Weight2370 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byAndrew G. H. Lea,John R. Piggott
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2003
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.