CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.91Trending at £24.50
- £26.30Trending at £26.87
- £39.99Trending at £43.98
- £27.28Trending at £27.76
- £12.69Trending at £13.18
- £20.30Trending at £26.99
- £16.38Trending at £16.74
About this product
- DescriptionIn the second book to feature in the SDT series Fermented Milks reviews the properties and manufacturing methods associated with products such as yoghurt, buttermilk, kefir, koumiss milk-based fermented beverages and many other examples from around the globe, offering the reader a practically-oriented and user-friendly guide.
- Author BiographyAdnan Tamime is a Dairy Science and Technology Consultant based in Scotland, UK.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/06/2006
- GenreIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitleSociety of Dairy Technology Series
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Science Ltd
- Content Note90 illustrations
- Weight718 g
- Width186 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byA. Y. Tamime
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.