All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the history and development of Ferrari's new V8 engine, and the 308's daunting role as successor to the popular Dino. This book also considers the cars' current position in the classic car market and offers insight into the rewarding ownership experience each of the models now represents.
- Author BiographyRobert Foskett spent his early career working in the world of automotive promotions at motor-shows, film and photo shoots. His current work is in the field of information technology where he manages an application development and support team. A life-long sports car enthusiast, Robert has owned a variety of exotic cars, including models from Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, and of course Ferrari. An ongoing obsession with Italian sporting cars in general, along with an enjoyable period of 308GT4 ownership, ws the inspiration behind this book.
- Author(s)Robert Foskett
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- GenreRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note295 colour photographs
- Weight868 g
- Width215 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £3.68Trending at £3.80
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.