All listings for this product
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £4.75Trending at £4.82
- £2.81Trending at £2.84
- £4.59Trending at £4.82
- £34.99Trending at £35.38
- £4.44Trending at £4.75
- £4.70Trending at £4.82
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a master of maritime adventure and suspense comes an engrossing and alarming tale of disaster on a North Sea ferry.
- Author BiographyBrian Callison was born in Manchester in 1934. On entering the merchant navy as a midshipman with the Blue Funnel Line in 1950, he served in cargo liners sailing to the Far East and Australia. Later he studied at Dundee College of Art before entering commerce. A Member of the Royal Institute of Navigation and an Associate of the Nautical Institute, he has maintained an active connection with the sea: first as an officer of the Royal Naval Auxiliary Service until its disbandment in 1994 and, currently, as Head of Tay Unit of the UK's Maritime Volunteer Service.
- Author(s)Brian Callison
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date01/03/2001
- Weight612 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.