All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows how natural therapies like yoga, meditation and herbalism can support conventional medical knowledge to help potential parents prepare in the best way possible for a successful conception. This title offers information on how we conceive, the best preconceptual care, understanding cycles and timing, and, foods and fertility.
- Author BiographyAnne Charlish is a highly experienced and award-winning health writer and broadcaster. During her long career she has written many books dealing with women's health issues and complementary therapies, and has covered every aspect of both conventional and natural approaches to conception and pregnancy. Kim Davies is an established writer in the fields of health, lifestyle and natural therapies and is the author of books on t'ai chi, yoga, and successful relationships.
- Author(s)Anne Charlish,Kim Davies
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 130 photographs
- Weight431 g
- Width176 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £9.76Trending at £9.87
- £4.51Trending at £4.85
- £8.32Trending at £8.60
- £3.89Trending at £5.79
- £10.21Trending at £10.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.