Fertility, Education, Growth, and Sustainability by David de la Croix (Hardback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £86.79Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by beanbone
- Est. delivery by 27 Oct
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- £10.99Free P&P
- Like New condition
- Sold by jnc_incorporated
- Est. delivery by 23 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £18.99Trending at £19.31
- £45.12Trending at £47.54
- £12.12Trending at £15.88
- £8.33Trending at £9.99
- £13.11Trending at £13.59
- £12.86Trending at £16.88
- £10.00Trending at £11.87
About this product
- DescriptionThis book outlines key parallels between demographic development and economic outcomes, explaining how fertility, growth and inequality are related.
- Author BiographyDavid de la Croix is Professor of Economics and a member of both IRES and CORE at the Universite catholique de Louvain, Belgium. He is associate editor for the Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, the Journal of Development Economics and the Journal of Public Economic Theory. His research interests cover growth theory, human capital, demographics and overlapping generations.
- Author(s)David de la Croix
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication29/11/2012
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleThe CICSE Lectures in Growth and Development
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note45 b/w illus.
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.