CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionWhile many worry about population overload, this book highlights the dramatic fall in fertility rates globally exploring questions such as why are parents having fewer babies? Will this lead to population decline? What will be the impact of a world with fewer children and can social policy reverse fertility decline?
- Author BiographyJennifer Barber, Institute for Social Research at the University of Michigan, USA Stuart Basten, Department of Social Policy and Intervention at the University of Oxford, UK David Coleman, Demography at the University of Oxford, UK Gosta Esping-Andersen, Sociology at the Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Spain Heather Gatny, Institute for Social Research at the University of Michigan, USA Anne H. Gauthier, Sociology at the University of Calgary, Canada Sarah Harper, Gerontology at Oxford University, UK John Haskey, University of Oxford, UK Olga Isupova, Institute of Demography at the National Research University Higher School of Economics, Russia Gavin W. Jones, Asia Research Institute at the national University of Singapore Yasamin Kusunoki, Institute for Social Research at the University of Michigan, USA Marie-Louise Newell, Africa Centre for Health and Population Studies, South Africa Brienna Perelli-Harris, University of Southampton, UK David S. Reher, the Facultad de Ciencias Politicas y Sociologia of the Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain Justine Roberts, Mumsnet, UK Kate Williams, Mumsnet, UK Robert Rowthorn, University of Cambridge, UK Jennifer Yarger, University of California, USA Zhenzhen Zheng, Institute of Population and Labor Economics at the Chinese Academy of Social Science, China
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content NoteXVI, 327 p.
- Weight560 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byAnn Buchanan,Anna Rotkirch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.