Fertility and Public Policy: How to Reverse the Trend of Declining Birth Rates by MIT Press Ltd (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £7.63Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books2aw
- Est. delivery by 2 Nov
- £6.33Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by bookbarn-international
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.11
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £48.89Trending at £56.05
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
About this product
- DescriptionExperts discuss the appropriateness and effectiveness using public policy to influence fertility decisions.
- Author BiographyNoriyuki Takayama is Professor of Economics at the Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University, Tokyo.
- PublisherMIT Press Ltd
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCESifo Seminar Series
- Place of PublicationCambridge, Mass.
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMIT Press
- Content Note1 b&w illus, 51 figures, 25 tables
- Weight567 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMartin Werding,Noriyuki Takayama
- Interest AgeFrom 18 years
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.