Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £7.28
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of traditional Ukrainan recipes and menus, arranged as they were enjoyed throughout the year, from the Christmas season to the fall. It also offers an account of Ukrainan culture as perpetuated in family rituals and celebrated with food and drink.
- Author BiographyMarta Pisetska Farley was born in the Ukraine and has lectured in Ukrainian studies. She has made a lifelong study of her native culture, and is recognized for her leadership in the Ukrainian community.
- Author(s)Marta Pisetska Farley
- PublisherUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Date of Publication29/10/1990
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationPittsburgh PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pittsburgh Press
- Content Note36 drawings
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.