All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication29/07/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleInternational Library of Ethics, Law, and the New Medicine
- Series Part/Volume Number63
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight643 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byMarguerite Trussler,Monty Nelson
- Table Of ContentsFetal alcohol spectrum disorder: ethical, legal and moral implications associated with the rights of the unborn child.- Why People with FASD Fall for Manipulative Ploys:Ethical Limits of Interrogators' Use of Lies.- Neurodevelopmental Disorder associated with Prenatal Alcohol Exposure:Consumer Protection and the Industry's Duty to Warn.- Experience in Involuntary Hospitalisation of Drug and Alcohol Addicted Mothers during Their Pregnancies at Borgestadklinikken, Norway.- Is it ethical to condone low levels of drinking in pregnancy?.- Ethical challenges when screening for and diagnosing FASD in adults.- Neurocognitive Difficulties Underlying High Risk and Criminal Behaviour in FASD: Clinical Implications.- Medico-legal interventions in management of offenders with Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD).- Oral language and communication factors to consider when supporting people with FASD involved with the legal system.- Evolution of the Diagnosis of Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder:From DSM-IV-TR to DSM-5: The Justice System in the United States - Time for a Paradigm Shift!.- Smart Justice and FASD in Alaska: From Prevention to Sentence Mitigation.
- Author BiographyDr. Monty Nelson has been registered as a psychologist in Canada since 1998. He is currently working in full-time private practice performing neuropsychological assessments in the city of Edmonton, Alberta. He also travels to rural areas in Alberta, and consults in the Northwest Territories, and Nunavut Territory. He has been a consultant for various adult FASD clinics since 2008. He is also an Adjunct Professor of Educational Psychology at the University of Alberta, and enjoys lecturing on a variety of assessment related topics to graduate students and the general public. He has presented at provincial, national, and international conferences on neuropsychological assessments of adults with FASD, and frequently does training on diagnosis for adult FASD teams. Hon. Marguerite Trussler, LLB., LLM., Q.C. Hon. Marguerite Trussler is a retired justice of the Court of Queen's Bench of Alberta who currently chairs the Board of the Alberta Gaming and Liquor Commission. She is also the chair of the Institute of Health Economic's steering committee on Alberta Initiatives on FASD and moderated its recent conference on FASD and the Law. She is the author of a legal text book and several law review articles. She was a member of the Canadian Bar Review editorial board.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.