CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £4.79Trending at £5.19
- £5.38Trending at £5.52
- £9.04Trending at £9.29
- £9.60Trending at £11.20
- £15.50Trending at £19.06
- £13.65Trending at £14.14
- £9.35Trending at £10.39
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/01/2012
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note17 black & white tables, biography
- Weight358 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byBent Formby,Charles M. Peterson,Lois Jovanovic-Peterson
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1988
- Table Of Contents1 Perspectives on Use of Human Fetal Pancreatic Tissue in the Field of Research on Diabetes Mellitus: An Introduction.- 2 Tissue Culture and Cryopreservation of Fetal Mammalian Endocrine Pancreas Intended for Transplantation.- 3 Ontogeny of Non-? Cell Function in the Fetal Islet.- 4 Studies of Human Fetal Pancreatic Islets In Vitro.- 5 Strategies for Specific Immunosuppression In Vitro with Cyclosporine.- 6 Islet Graft Pretreatment with PUVA or Antibodies to MHC Antigens.- 7 Rodent Xenografts of Human and Porcine Fetal Tissue.- 8 Fetal Pancreas Transplantation for Treatment of Type I Diabetes: Miniature Swine Model.- 9 From Nude Mouse to Man.- 10 Fetal Islet Transplantation in Diabetic Mice: A Model for Human Islet Transplants.- 11 Studies of Transplantation of Human Fetal Tissue in Man.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.