All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Fiat CR.42, a logical development of the Fiat CR.32, was the last single-seat fighter biplane to be produced. It entered service with the Italian Regia Aeronautica in May 1939 before being exported to Belgium, Hungary and Sweden. This book examines the extensive employment of the Italian fighter plane during the course of World War II.
- Author BiographySwede H_kan Gustavsson has researched the use of biplane fighters in World War 2 for many years. He has been in contact with numerous pilot veterans, and their families, over the past two decades, unearthing first-hand accounts and other invaluable material relating to their often forgotten wartime exploits. Ludovico Slongo is a promising aviation historian based in the Italian city of Padova. He has been researching the history of military aviation during the World War 2 for more than 15 years, focusing on the Italian Regia Aeronautica.
- Author(s)Hakan Gustavsson,Richard Caruana
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication10/11/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleAircraft of the Aces
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 90
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight314 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.50Trending at £17.16
- £25.51Trending at £37.34
- £14.30Trending at £16.72
- £8.50Trending at £10.53
- £19.20Trending at £30.30
- £9.66Trending at £15.13
- £11.79Trending at £17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.