Fiber Bragg Gratings: Fundamentals and Applications in Telecommunications and Sensing by Andreas Othonos, Kyriacos Kalli (Hardback, 1999)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £115.69Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by grey_elk_books_au_and_uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £75.04Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks08
- Est. delivery by 28 Aug
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £44.95Trending at £50.62
- £17.02Trending at £27.56
- £16.95Trending at £17.21
- £10.06Trending at £12.53
- £8.15Trending at £9.08
- £11.75Trending at £17.14
- £9.77Trending at £9.98
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a description of the principles and applications of Fibre Bragg gratings technology. The text explains the underlying physics and practical aspects. Topics covered include photosensitivity, detailed applications coverage and a look at the technology of this technology on the mark.
- Author(s)Andreas Othonos,Kyriacos Kalli
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/1999
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleOptoelectronics Library S.
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight791 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.