All listings for this product
Best-selling in Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
Save on Leisure, Hobbies & Lifestyle
- £11.28Trending at £11.78
- £5.11Trending at £6.00
- £12.79Trending at £14.76
- £7.59Trending at £9.99
- £15.99Trending at £27.95
- £8.20Trending at £8.56
- £9.58Trending at £10.32
About this product
- DescriptionYarn enthusiasts from coast to coast are embracing fiber festivals with gusto, from New York's Rhinebeck Sheep and Wool Festival to Oregon's Black Sheep Gathering. This large-format, full-color book is a stunning visual celebration of ten fiber festivals throughout the U.S.
- Author BiographyJoanne Seiff is a freelance writer, knitwear designer, educator, and fiber artist. Her writing and designs have appeared in Interweave Knits , Vogue Knitting , Better Homes and Gardens' Knit It! , Spin-Off , Belle Armoire , and Wild Fibers magazines; in the KnitPicks Yarn Catalog; in the Lion Brand Book , Just Gifts and the KnitLit books; and online at Knitty.com and Handspinners.com. She has won awards and sold handspun yarn nationwide. In December 2005, her handspun and handknitted art was part of a juried exhibition at the Kiana Malekzadeh Gallery in New York City.
- Author(s)Joanne Seiff
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Notecol. ill
- Weight926 g
- Width227 mm
- Height264 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.