Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £20.12
- £9.22Trending at £11.01
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £21.79Trending at £22.10
- £15.48Trending at £19.34
- £15.72Trending at £22.86
About this product
- DescriptionFiber-optic cables and systems are widely used in telecommunications applications. This book offers a complete and comprehensive overview of fiber-optic systems specifically for telecommunications applications.
- Author BiographyROGER L. FREEMAN is a widely recognized expert in telecommunications systems engineering, with over forty-five years of experience in the field. He is the founder and principal of Roger Freeman Associates, a senior life member of the IEEE, and a member of the SCTE. Previous to this Mr. Freeman was principal engineer for advanced system planning at the Raytheon Company; technical manager of ITT Marine, Europe, and staff consultant for ITT Laboratories, Madrid, Spain, and ITU Regional Planning Expert for Northern South America.
- Author(s)Roger L. Freeman
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2002
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleWiley Series in Telecommunications and Signal Processing
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight938 g
- Width184 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.