CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £42.34Trending at £44.47
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £13.69Trending at £22.99
- £8.62Trending at £14.99
- £27.17Trending at £31.43
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a state-of-the-art resource designed to clarify the controversy about fibromyalgia and provide clinicians with the latest information about its pathogenesis and clinical evaluation, as well as evidence-based guidelines for effective treatment.
- Author(s)Dawn A. Marcus
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight397 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.