All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTreatment for fibromyalgia has progressed in leaps and bounds over the past 10 years as recognition of the condition increases. It's now recognised that symptoms can be greatly improved by proper management. This book is packed with information about the best medications and self-help therapies available.
- Author BiographyChristine Cragss-Hinton is one of Sheldon's longest established authors, with several books to her credit. She lives and works in Tenerife.
- Author(s)Christine Craggs-Hinton
- PublisherSPCK Publishing
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- GenreCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheldon Press
- Content Noteill
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £14.46Trending at £16.92
- £22.73Trending at £23.75
- £13.25Trending at £16.20
- £9.12Trending at £10.98
- £21.30Trending at £25.60
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.27Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.