All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £10.81Trending at £12.33
- £12.89Trending at £16.61
- £10.84Trending at £11.28
- £11.30Trending at £13.25
- £4.63Trending at £5.99
About this product
- DescriptionAnalyses three main topics - deconstruction, philosophy of language, and literary theory. This book offers a statement of the author's views as to how 'theory' might profit from a greater awareness of philosophical debates while philosophy might likewise gain by adopting a more open-minded attitude toward developments in literary theory.
- Author BiographyChristopher Norris is a leading contemporary theorist. He has taught at the University of California Berkeley, USA, CUNY, USA, and Dartmouth College, USA. He is currently Distinguished Research Professor in Philosophy at Cardiff University, UK.
- Author(s)Christopher Norris
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/06/2007
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight413 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.