All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £17.96Trending at £20.83
- £9.88Trending at £11.89
- £16.29Trending at £18.84
- £4.00Trending at £4.64
- £4.51Trending at £4.91
- £10.15Trending at £13.48
- £4.36Trending at £4.71
About this product
- DescriptionFirst study of its kind to combine literary and narratological analysis with reference to linguistic terms and models.
- Author BiographyBronwen Thomas is a senior lecturer in linguistics and literature at Bournemouth University. She is the coeditor of New Narratives: Stories and Storytelling in the Digital Age (Nebraska, 2011).
- Author(s)Bronwen Thomas
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleFrontiers of Narrative
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note1 appendix
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.