CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.21
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £11.04
- £14.99Trending at £17.00
- £14.87Trending at £16.69
- £8.44Trending at £9.57
- £4.51Trending at £5.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis study, first published in 2000, considers the construction of identity in a range of Medieval French fictions.
- Author BiographyDonald Maddox, Professor of French and Italian Studies at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst, is the author of The Arthurian Romances of Chretien de Troyes (1991).
- Author(s)Donald Maddox
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/11/2000
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Medieval Literature
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.43
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notenotes, bibliography, index
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.