All listings for this product
Best-selling in Historical & Mythological
Save on Historical & Mythological
- £4.05Trending at £7.00
- £13.62Trending at £19.99
- £5.95Trending at £9.99
- £7.78Trending at £9.00
- £6.66Trending at £9.00
- £5.00Trending at £9.99
- £7.85Trending at £8.98
About this product
- Author(s)Van Reid
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/08/2016
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Note1 maps
- Weight467 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyVan Reid's family has lived in Edgecomb, Maine, since the 1800s. Reid was a long-time bookseller and lives with his wife and children in a house Reid and his brother built on their family's land. His series of novels about the Moosepath League--of which Mollie Peer is the second--take place in the late 1800s on coastal Maine.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.