All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.93
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionIn recent years, social scientists have engaged in a deep debate over the methods appropriate to their research. This title offers a collection of essays by the influential figures on every side of this debate reveals its most important stakes and can provide useful guidance to students and scholars in many disciplines.
- Author BiographyDawn Langan Teele is a Research Fellow at the London School of Economics and Political Science, and a Ph.D. candidate in Political Science at Yale University
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleThe Institution for Social and Policy Studies
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note1 b-w illus.
- Width155 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byDawn Langan Teele
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.