All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £3.60Trending at £6.98
- £4.44Trending at £7.99
- £6.29Trending at £10.14
- £9.97Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionA field guide that presents the world of California rivers. Loaded with tips on where to hike, fish, canoe, kayak, and raft, it offers an interpretive approach that reveals geology, plant and wild life, hydrologic processes, and other natural phenomena. It features 180 photos showing the essence of California's rivers.
- Author BiographyTim Palmer is the author of 20 books on nature and the environment. For 35 years he has explored and written about California rivers. He's the recipient of Friends of the River's Mark Dubois and Peter Behr Awards, and the National Wildlife Federation's Communicator of the Year Award.
- Author(s)Tim Palmer
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- GenreGeography & Earth Science: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleCalifornia Natural History Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number105
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note142 color illustrations, 51 line illustrations, 13 maps, 2 tables
- Weight454 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Illustrator(s)William E. Avery
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.