CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £31.22Trending at £32.15
- £20.82Trending at £24.99
- £23.02Trending at £23.26
- £25.98Trending at £26.98
- £24.56Trending at £26.98
- £28.65Trending at £31.98
- £19.48Trending at £19.99
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an overview of coastal wetland ecology, describing eight major types in the south-eastern United States, from Virginia to Florida and west to Texas. More than 250 plants of tidal marshes and swamps are fully described, and over 200 others catalogued with distinguishing features.
- Author(s)Ralph W. Tiner,Ralph W. Tiner Jr
- PublisherUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Date of Publication31/03/1993
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationMassachusetts
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Massachusetts Press
- Content Note400 illustrations
- Height230 mm
- Illustrator(s)Abigail Rorer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.