CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £14.94Trending at £18.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionGrasses and grasslands are of increasing interest to conservationists, biologists, and gardeners. Organized alphabetically, this book covers common native and naturalized grasses and, to help identify them, also features over 180 color illustrations.
- Author BiographyJames P. Smith, Jr. is Professor Emeritus of Botany at Humboldt State University.
- Author(s)James P. Jr. Smith
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication23/09/2014
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleCalifornia Natural History Guides
- Series Part/Volume Number110
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note195 color illustrations, 11 line illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kathy Simpson
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.