Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive field guide to the micro-moths of Great Britain and Ireland contains more than 1,100 superbly detailed artworks of over 1,000 species, showing the moths in their natural resting postures. It also includes introductions to all the families of micro-moths, describing key characters and life histories.
- Author(s)Mark Parsons,Phil Sterling
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- GenreNatural History: Animal & Wildlife
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Wildlife Publishing Ltd
- Content NoteOver 1500 colour artworks and photographs, 900 maps
- Weight912 g
- Width136 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Illustrator(s)Richard Lewington
- Edition StatementUK ed.
Most relevant reviews
- miks5219 Jan, 2017by
An excellent guide to a difficult subject
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.