All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.04
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.67
- £24.23Trending at £25.25
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.06
- £4.99Trending at £6.16
About this product
- DescriptionYour evening walk will never be the same once you come to know the quiet giants that line the city's streets.
- Author BiographyLeslie Day is a biology and life science teacher at The Elisabeth Morrow School. She developed the City Naturalists Summer Institute with the Central Park Conservancy and is the author of Field Guide to the Natural World of New York City, also published by Johns Hopkins. Trudy Smoke is a professor of English at Hunter College, City University of New York, and a talented writer, photographer, and illustrator.
- Author(s)Leslie Day
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication09/12/2011
- GenreNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note275, 50 colour plates, 5 maps, 220 colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Illustrator(s)Trudy Smoke
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.