All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.45Trending at £4.83
- £25.99Trending at £30.99
- £22.29Trending at £22.68
- £0.99Trending at £6.29
- £10.30Trending at £10.47
- £16.61Trending at £16.82
- £14.50Trending at £20.08
About this product
- DescriptionWith practical advice for camping in all sorts of conditions, this handy guide offers dozens of hints on everything from choosing your campsite to roasting the perfect marshmallow. Geared to the hunter or fisherman, but with something for almost everyone who loves the great outdoors.
- Author BiographyField & Stream editor-at-large T. Edward Nickens has camped, paddled, backpacked, hunted, and fished from the rainforest to the Arctic Sea. Winner of more than two dozen national writing awards, he is TV host for the Total Outdoorsman Challenge.
- Author(s)T Edward Nickens
- PublisherWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Date of Publication01/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWeldon Owen, Incorporated
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width147 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Sewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.