All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this wonderful parody, W.C. Fields announces his candidacy for America's highest office. He offers sound advice on a number of topics in classic Fields-style humor in his attempt to win votes.
- Author BiographyW.C. Fields was an American comedian, actor, juggler and writer. His career in show business began in vaudeville. Eventually, he began to incorporate comedy into his act and went on to become a star in the Broadway musical Poppy. He had a long and successful career in show business. After his death, his legacy as an entertainer and performer led Woody Allen to dub him one of the six genuine comic geniuses in movie history.
- Author(s)W. C. Fields
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication01/02/2016
- GenreHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width139 mm
- Height219 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Foreword byDick Cavett
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.