All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Nicholas Pitt reluctantly drags himself along to a school reunion, he has no idea what awaits him. He's at a crossroads - an easy job, a nice girlfriend, but a nasty feeling he's missing out on something. Little does he realise that while old school memories can be laid to rest, old school friends aren't quite so easy to shake off!
- Author BiographyPaul Reizin began his career in newspapers and radio before switching to television, where he has worked on both sides of the camera. As a reporter, he covered stories as diverse as the collapse of Communism and The National Unusual Pets Show. As a producer, he has been chiefly involved in factual entertainment, a genre he describes as 'neither factual enough to be documentary, nor entertaining enough to be er, entertainment'.
- Author(s)Paul Reizin
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/05/2007
- Weight265 g
- Width128 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.89Trending at £8.99
- £12.18Trending at £15.18
- £5.43Trending at £8.99
- £5.95Trending at £8.99
- £4.51Trending at £8.99
- £6.27Trending at £7.98
- £4.63Trending at £6.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.