All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis route follows the Fife coastline for 117 mi (187 km). Starting near the magnificent Forth bridges, it heads through former mining towns to the fishing villages of Fife's East Neuk. Following the coastline north-east, it passes through St Andrews, golf capital of the world, and ends at Newburgh on the unspoiled Firth of Tay.
- Author BiographyA dedicated lifelong walker, Sandra Bardwell worked in Melbourne, Australia, as an archivist and historian, and movedto Scotland in 1989. In recent years she has written guidebooks for Lonely Planet, Sunflower Books and Rucksack Readers.Jacquetta Megarry is a professional author turned publisher. In 2000 she devised the weatherproof Rucksack Readers format after discovering the joys of long-distance walking. She has since written or co-authored 16 guidebooks in the series.
- Author(s)Jacquetta Megarry,Sandra Bardwell
- PublisherRucksack Readers
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationDunblane
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRucksack Readers
- Content Note100 colour photographs
- Weight200 g
- Width145 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Map Scale1:45000
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.