All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.94
- £17.11Trending at £21.90
- £7.33Trending at £7.72
- £12.06Trending at £12.26
- £6.78Trending at £8.98
- £11.14Trending at £15.28
- £9.44Trending at £10.75
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of essays on some of the most significant figures who have shaped and defined science fiction, charting the varied landscape of the genre. It presents the diverse groups within the science fiction community, from novelists and film makers to comic book and television writers.
- Author BiographyMark Bould is Reader in Film and Literature at the University of the West of England, UK. He is the author of Film Noir: From Berlin to Sin City and The Cinema of John Sayles. Andrew M Butler is Senior Lecturer in Media and Cultural Studies at Canterbury Christ Church University, UK. He is the author of Pocket Essential volumes on Cyberpunk, Film Studies, Postmodernism and Philip K Dick. Adam Roberts is Professor of Nineteenth-Century Literature at Royal Holloway, University of London, UK. He is the author of many science fiction novels and has published widely on nineteenth-century literature and science fiction studies. Sherryl Vint is Assistant Professor of English at Brock University, Canada. She is the author of Bodies of Tomorrow.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/07/2009
- GenreLiterary Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 10
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight408 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byAdam Roberts,Andrew M. Butler,Mark Bould,Sherryl Vint
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.