CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
More items related to this product
Save on Society & Education
- £24.06Trending at £28.90
- £21.37Trending at £22.55
- £27.52Trending at £27.88
- £25.66Trending at £27.89
- £23.42Trending at £29.91
- £5.65Trending at £8.96
- £19.28Trending at £20.68
About this product
- DescriptionCovers a range of historical and contemporary thinkers from around the world, offering a combination of biographical fact with historical and cultural context. This title is suitable for students of criminology as well as those in related disciplines, such as sociology and criminal justice.
- Author BiographyKeith Hayward is Senior Lecturer in Criminology and Sociology at the University of Kent, UK Shadd Maruna is Professor of Justice Studies and Human Development at the School of Law, Queen's University Belfast, UK. Jayne Mooney is Associate Professor of Sociology at John Jay College of Criminal Justice and the Graduate Center, City University of New York, USA, and a Lecturer in Criminology at the University of Kent, UK.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight498 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Edited byJayne Mooney,Keith Hayward,Shadd Maruna
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.