All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe antidote to the idea that being a woman is all about submitting to desire. There are many more shades than that and here are fifty women to explore them.
- Author BiographyEditors: Lisa Appignanesi is a novelist, cultural commentator and the award-winning author of Mad, Bad and Sad, Women and the Mind Doctors, among many nonfiction books. She is a Visiting Professor in Literature and the Medical Humanities at King's College LondonRachel Holmes was the Director of Literature & Spoken Word at London's Southbank Centre. Writer, activist, programmer & teacher, she is currently working on a biography of Eleanor Marx.Susie Orbach is a psychotherapist and activist, renowned for her work on the female mind and body. Her iconic Fat is a Feminist Issue has been followed by many ground-breaking books, the most recent is Bodies.
- Author(s)Lisa Appignanesi,Rachel Holmes,Susie Orbach
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreHistory of Ideas & Popular Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2016
- ImprintVirago Press Ltd
- Content Note1 pic that belongs to author
- Weight256 g
- Width169 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £3.59Trending at £3.82
- £5.29Trending at £8.99
- £5.43Trending at £9.04
- £7.92Trending at £10.98
- £4.39Trending at £6.29
- £5.46Trending at £8.22
- £4.55Trending at £4.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.