All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.28Trending at £9.13
- £12.17Trending at £13.32
- £6.36Trending at £6.92
- £5.54Trending at £5.97
- £11.41Trending at £11.59
- £10.15Trending at £14.93
- £9.08Trending at £9.87
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world of HMOs, insurance companies, and an endless flood of forms, the author reminds us that there was a time when a visit to the doctor's office cost three dollars and doctors still made house calls. He describes helping to deliver a baby via telephone during the Blizzard of '49.
- Author BiographyHull Cook (1911-2001) lived in Sidney, Nebraska, for several years before moving to Bellingham, Washington.
- Author(s)Hull Cook
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- GenreAutobiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationNebraska
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBison Books
- Weight227 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.