CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.77
- £8.64Trending at £9.83
- £42.34Trending at £45.00
- £6.50Trending at £11.99
- £8.62Trending at £8.76
- £7.96Trending at £8.38
- £27.17Trending at £32.49
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1935, this book provides a valuable contribution to the history of Public Health and Preventive Medicine. Written as a recollection of the experiences and knowledge of Sir Arthur Newsholme, the book covers a period in which phenomenal progress was made.
- Author(s)Sir Arthur Newsholme
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/05/2015
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Revivals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight752 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.