Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £23.92Trending at £24.99
- £26.30Trending at £26.46
- £28.79Trending at £30.88
- £56.98Trending at £59.81
- £20.30Trending at £26.57
- £35.88Trending at £49.22
- £23.85Trending at £31.39
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for physicists working in nuclear and condensed matter physics, astrophysicists, and chemists, this title reviews more than fifty years of theoretical and experimental developments of the concept that properties of atomic nuclei up to a great extent are defined by the pair correlations of nuclear constituents - protons and neutrons.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication18/03/2013
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight1383 g
- Width170 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byRicardo A. Broglia,Vladimir Zelevinsky
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.