CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to mental self-defence that delivers information and walks you though the thirty-five decisions you need to make in order to save your life, including: decide you are your own bodyguard; decide it can happen to you; decide to remain active vs reactive; and decide to go nuts.
- Author BiographyLORI HARTMAN GERVASI is a black belt, trained in Traditional American Karate, a martial art style based on conventional methods such as Okinawan Shorin-Ryu and Japanese Shotokan. She worked as a television journalist for ABC News and Channel 9 News in Los Angeles. She lives in California.
- Author(s)Lori Hartman Gervasi
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication14/09/2007
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Out-of-print date09/04/2009
- Weight386 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.