All listings for this product
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.32Trending at £23.90
- £66.16Trending at £91.99
- £9.68Trending at £10.05
- £14.25Trending at £14.98
- £16.59Trending at £25.28
- £22.22Trending at £23.50
- £10.38Trending at £10.88
About this product
- DescriptionChronicles the story of how legitimate bouts, fake fights, and comic sparring matches came to silent-era screens and became part of American popular culture.
- Author BiographyDan Streible is Associate Professor in the Department of Cinema Studies at New York University and Associate Director of its Moving Image Archiving and Preservation master's program. He is also director of the Orphan Film Symposium.
- Author(s)Dan Streible
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication11/04/2008
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note54 b/w photographs
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byCharles Musser
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.