All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the story of George Preston Marshall's ownership of the Washington Redskins, and in particular his holdout against the integration of black players, Fight for Old DC chronicles the pivotal years when the NFL began its ascent to the top of the US's sporting interest.
- Author BiographyAndrew O'Toole is the author of numerous books, including Paul Brown: The Rise and Fall Again of Football's Most Innovative Coach, Smiling Irish Eyes: Art Rooney and the Pittsburgh Steelers, and Sweet William: The Life of Billy Conn.
- Author(s)Andrew O'Toole
- PublisherUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2016
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationLincoln
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Nebraska Press
- Content Note24 photographs
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £14.59Trending at £14.93
- £14.99Trending at £19.94
- £33.48Trending at £35.99
- £12.24Trending at £16.99
- £12.77Trending at £12.99
- £11.78Trending at £14.99
- £11.56Trending at £13.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.