All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.91Trending at £13.99
- £19.38Trending at £29.90
- £10.45Trending at £14.43
- £11.13Trending at £12.30
- £12.89Trending at £16.54
- £11.41Trending at £14.48
- £11.98Trending at £15.18
About this product
- DescriptionJanet Watson's 2004 book is an illuminating study of war and memory.
- Author BiographyJanet Watson is Assistant Professor of History at the University of Connecticut.
- Author(s)Janet S.K. Watson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/11/2006
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleStudies in the Social and Cultural History of Modern Warfare
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 16
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight528 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.