Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £7.12Trending at £9.99
- £27.30Trending at £29.05
- £11.43Trending at £12.24
- £10.20Trending at £12.99
- £14.98Trending at £21.39
- £28.89Trending at £30.54
About this product
- DescriptionA new work that looks at the struggle against fascism in Britain between the wars, argues that the British left have been overlooked in studies of anti-fascism, and maintains that the Labour Party, the Communist Party and other left-wing currents developed sophisticated analyses of fascism on a par with those of European socialists and communists. -- .
- Author BiographyKeith Hodgson is Head of History at Wigan & Leigh College -- .
- Author(s)Keith Hodgson
- PublisherManchester University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- GenrePolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintManchester University Press
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.