Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £24.98Trending at £25.48
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £27.75Trending at £48.19
- £10.46Trending at £14.24
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of the nature of women's experience during the First World War, and the ways in which they sought to mediate their attraction to a fixed female identity with their desire for radical social change.
- Author(s)Sharon Ouditt
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/1993
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note6 b&w photographs
- Weight453 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.